Retro VHS rewind effect
Need to get that retro VHS Look? Easily turn your video clips into a retro VHS style. Creating a VHS rewind effect in mere seconds. Here are 6 simple steps on how to get that cool retro VHS effect in Premiere Pro:
- Select all video clips that you want to reverse
- Right-click and select ‘Nest…’ and give the nested sequence a name.
- Right-click the nested sequence and open the ‘speed/duration’ options dialogue
- Toggle the ‘reverse’ checkbox — optionally increase the speed percentage
- Make a cut in the center of the nested sequence
- Apply the VHS Distortion Impacts to that particular cut
The result will look like an older VHS tape that rewinds back with all the iconic VHS style look: Coarse black and white noise, channel blurring, washed-out colors, and video tearing.
VHS presets for Premiere Pro
Dive into the effects parameter controls and push the surprise-me button to randomly create an awesome VHS look. Explore the capabilities of this effect. Like a particular setting? Learn how to create Premiere Pro presets from this effect.
Fast Rendering — Low Export Times
Save a round-trip to Adobe After Effects. Apply the VHS look directly in Premiere Pro. Powered by our rapid GPU-accelerated render engine — this effect is a real-time effect. Again, No After Effects needed! You’ll save time is so many ways:
- Save time creating this awesome VHS effect
- Fast Rendering
- Smooth playback
- Low Export Times
Free distortion effects for Premiere Pro
Get free distortion effects for Premiere Pro. Start using our entire plugin library free for 30 days!
- Export your videos.
- Work effectively.
- No watermarks.
- Even use it commercially.
- Experience endless possibilities.
Film Impact premium video transitions will speed up your workflow and add production value to your video editing projects. Start distorting your clips today;) Produce creative videos that express your own video editing style. You'll love it!